I want to continue to bring you great content and good vibes, but not without letting you get to know me. Thanks to an interesting Women’s Health article, I have answered 10 questions that should give you a little more insight.
- Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert? Extrovert. I have my quiet moments, but I definitely love people and social interaction.
- What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? I enjoy traveling, quality time with my family/friends, and some good ole’ rest and relaxation.
- What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? I have been roller skating and dancing since childhood. I have always been athletic, but became more serious about exercise in the last few years.
- What type of music are you into? Almost everything but rock.
- Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? Jamaica!!! I have always wanted to go because of the history and beautiful scene. Anyone care to join me?
- What annoys you most? Wasting my time…it is too precious.
- A relationship deal breaker for you? Dishonesty
- Are you at all religious or spiritual? A combination of both. My walk has evolved.
- What makes you feel most accomplished? Knowing that I’ve had a positive impact on someone’s life and seeing my Kings successful.
- What do you regret not doing in the last year? Taking a family vacation.
So that’s me in a nutshell. Do we have anything in common? Did you learn anything new? What are your “go to” questions when getting to know someone? Comment below and let me know.
Until next time… Andrea
Image credit: R Jones Photography, Target, Payless